This policy was last modified on August 23, 2022.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides consumers who are California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. If you are a California resident, this section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Information.
Subject to certain limits, you may ask us to provide the following information for the 12-month period preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting the Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared the Personal Information;
- If we disclosed Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the disclosures including the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient received; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We do not provide these information and data portability rights for B2B Personal Information.
Right to Delete.
You also have the right to ask us to delete any Personal Information that we have collected about you, subject to certain limitations as set forth under CCPA. We may deny your deletion request if the information is necessary for us or our service providers to, among other things, provide a good or service you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated in the context of our business relationship with you, perform a contract we have with you, detect and protect against security incidents or illegal activity, comply with a legal obligation, or exercise a right provided for by law.
Right to Nondiscrimination.
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights under California law, including by:
- Denying you goods or services.
- Charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, the CCPA permits us to offer you certain financial incentives that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels, which are related to your Personal Information’s value. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We do not currently offer any financial incentives in exchange for Personal Information we collect.
Submission of Requests for Information or Requests to Delete.
If you are a California resident, you may submit a request for information or a request to delete by:
- Calling us at 305.903.7020.
- Emailing us at [email protected] – please provide your name, telephone number, and type of request (that is, a request for categories of information, a request for specific pieces of information, and/or a request to delete).
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing your Personal Information and before deleting your information. Only you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf may make a verifiable request related to your Personal Information. If you want to authorize someone else to make a request on your behalf, please contact us at [email protected] and provide your name, telephone number, the name of the person you want to authorize to make a request, and the type of request the person is authorized to make (that is, a request for categories of information, a request for specific pieces of information, and/or a request to delete). We will contact you if we need more information.
Verification of Requests.
When you submit your request, we will reasonably verify your identity prior to processing your request to access or delete any Personal Information we may hold about you. You must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative of that person.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Making a Request through an Authorized Agent.
You may submit a request through an authorized agent. The agent will need to state that they are acting on your behalf when making the request, have proof of the authority to act on your behalf, and be prepared to provide sufficient Personal Information to enable us to identify you in our records.
To submit a request relating to your California Privacy Rights, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Please note that requests submitted through the form are processed more quickly than requests submitted by email or mail.
STAY in FLA, INC.
C/O The Alvarez Diaz Group
Po Box 248217
Coral Gables, FL 33124-8217